Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Alex Karasulu <ao...@bellsouth.net> on 2003/11/11 05:29:44 UTC

RE: Merlin source

Hello,

I would be glad to help.  Perhaps the best way to do that is get you more
exposure by posting to the development list where others can respond.  What
I have done is CC'd this email to the dev list.  Hopefully those like Aaron
working on the new site can make sure the source is available to you.  I
myself am new to the team and think this is better left to the pros.

Aaron I did not check the links they were referring to but I thought of you
once I read this hence the handoff ;-).

Good luck with your endeavors Sean!
Alex