Posted to users@camel.apache.org by dkum003 <DH...@amadeus.com> on 2013/10/21 13:17:58 UTC

dynamic xslt file name

Hi,

I want to use xslt file name dynamically in route and I have to change the
rest service end point url dynamically.

I tried below:

exchange.getContext().getProperties().put("xsltName", "xslt:"+xsltFileName);

.recipientList(simple(header("xsltName")))

But it's not working.

Please help me on this.

Re: dynamic xslt file name

Posted by dkum003 <DH...@amadeus.com>.
Hi Claus,Thanks For your help.It's working fine to change the xslt url
dynamically.Now I will change the rest service url dynamically.Thanks &
Regards,Dhananjay KumarSSE

Re: dynamic xslt file name

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Try with

exchange.getIn().setHeader("xsltName", "xslt:"+xsltFileName);

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 1:17 PM, dkum003 <DH...@amadeus.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to use xslt file name dynamically in route and I have to change the
> rest service end point url dynamically.
>
> I tried below:
>
> exchange.getContext().getProperties().put("xsltName", "xslt:"+xsltFileName);
>
> .recipientList(simple(header("xsltName")))
>
> But it's not working.
>
> Please help me on this.

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.