Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com> on 2007/05/02 06:55:07 UTC

ofbiz at Java one?

Hi David, i see that you mentioned in this document?

http://java.sun.com/javaone/sf/pdfs/AdvanceConferenceGuide_Other.pdf

will you be speaking at Java One?

woow really impressive! congratulations!

Regards,
Hans

Re: OpenCms-6.2.x-OFBiz module is ready now

Posted by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>.
Hi Scott,

> Shi, there are no file packages defined in the download area on Sourceforge.
It seems that we cannot create a file release. I don't know why.

Shi Jinghai

Re: OpenCms-6.2.x-OFBiz module is ready now

Posted by Scott A <Sc...@anglolimited.com>.

Re: ofbiz at Java one?

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
On May 2, 2007, at 1:24 AM, Hans Bakker wrote:

> the document below also mentions you are working for Sun?
>
> very good for you and the OFBiz cimmunity...

Actually that was a mistake in the early information, I'm not working
for Sun (wouldn't that be nice... if they were sponsoring OFBiz or
something... ;) ). I think they didn't have my employer information
so they just put Sun in there as one of the other guys involved
(Bruno Souza) does actually work for Sun.

-David

Re: ofbiz at Java one?

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Woow David, big changes in your life!
congratulations......very good you are not ONLY doing OFBiz...
Good luck with your new wife!

the document below also mentions you are working for Sun?

very good for you and the OFBiz cimmunity...

regards,
Hans

Re: ofbiz at Java one?

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.