Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Traill, Patrick" <Pa...@t-online.de> on 2021/05/03 19:59:09 UTC

Request Mwiki account

For this e-mail address with user name "PJTraill", second choice
"Patrick Traill".

Re: Request Mwiki account

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
On 2021-05-03 15:59, Traill, Patrick wrote:
> For this e-mail address with user name "PJTraill", second choice
> "Patrick Traill".

Patrick;
Welcome to AOO, (Apache OpenOffice) and to the mwiki. Account PJTrail
has been created, and a temporary password sent under separate cover. If
you have any difficulties just post to this list and we will answer them
as soon as possible, or reply with what prompted you to request this
account and we can can provide you with other of our specialized lists
for activities like documentation, translation, and others.

Regards
Keith N. McKenna