Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Prasenjit Mukherjee <pr...@bea.com> on 2000/09/28 16:08:56 UTC

Interoperability with MS SOAPToolkit and Apache

Hi folks,
    I was finally able to succeed in tweaking  the Apache's SOAP
implementation to make it work with
Out Of the Box MSN SOAP Toolkit. I would agree that the effort was quite an
involved one, but nevertheless
the disparities are quite interesting to observe.

-prasen

RE: Interoperability with MS SOAPToolkit and Apache

Posted by Prasenjit Mukherjee <pr...@bea.com>.
well, kinda.. :)

Right now I am trying to look into the details and isolate my modifications.
I will let you guys know about it, when I will be done.
But mainly it is a Serializer/Deserializer issue.

--prasen

Posted by Prasenjit Mukherjee <pr...@bea.com>.
well, kinda.. :)

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.
Could you, please POST here your experience and code samples. We should be able
to develop a GUIDE for others.
Thank you - George

Posted by George I Matkovits <ma...@uswest.net>.

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.
I'm sure it would be of interest to many on the list if you'd post details of
the differences. Thanks,

  - Dennis

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.