Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Anil Chukkapalli <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/20 19:52:59 UTC

[axis2] Can you deploy an axis2 application using a war file

Hi

 Can you deploy an axis2 application as a war file. Can you deploy an axis2
application as an ear file. if so how is it possible (are there any changtes
fromt he way you deploy a regular war application or structure it).

Thanks
Anil

Re: [axis2] Can you deploy an axis2 application using a war file

Posted by Anil Chukkapalli <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi

 Oops,I meant my application that uses Axis2 to publish web services not the
axis application as a war file, my previous message was kind of misleading.
I am using tomcat not was to deploy my app. I just want ot know if it
possible to deploy my app as a independent war file instead of an aar file.

Thanks
Anil

Posted by Chad DeBauch <cd...@gmail.com>.