Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Arthur Rodrigues Stilben <ar...@extendnet.com.br> on 2008/01/22 17:20:19 UTC

example section MANIFEST

How can I produce a manifest file like this:

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Ant-Version: Apache Ant 1.6.5
Created-By: 1.4.2_10-b03 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)
Built-By: lukas
Maven-Version: 1.1-beta-3-SNAPSHOT

Name: org/apache/maven
Extension-name: org.apache.maven
Specification-Title: Create jar files
Specification-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation
Specification-Version: 1.8
Implementation-Title: org.apache.maven
Implementation-Vendor: Apache Software Foundation
Implementation-Version: 1.8-SNAPSHOT

Arthur Rodrigues Stilben

Re: example section MANIFEST

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
And while we're talking, can you please stop sending new emails with
slightly changed subjects on the same topic? Can you please instead
just reply to the existing thread?

I see 3-4 email threads from you, all about the Manifest.mf file, all
from this morning, and people are replying to your emails providing
information and links. But then you're not replying back etc, instead
just sending another new email, so it feels like you are just ignoring
the very useful comments from people on this list.

If you want to get on someone's blacklist, this is the way to do it.
If this is not your intent, please stop creating new email threads and
start replying to people instead. I don't necessarily need to see a
lot "ok thanks" replies but instead, take the comments you are given
and go do some reading and working on your own for 30mins until you
run into another new problem.

We're not here to DO your work, but instead HELP you do your own work
(as we have the time, energy, and interest). If you need hand-holding
and someone to DO your work etc then I'm sure someone would be happy
to help for a fee.

Wayne

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.