Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dave Morrow <da...@autodata.net> on 2005/07/11 03:25:01 UTC

Tomcat 5.5 Memory (not in catalina.sh anymore).

Hi all.

I recently updated to Tomcat 5.5

All is well, with one exception.  In prior releases (4.1) I could edit the catalina.sh script to adjust the memory settings.  Where would I do this in 5.5?

David A. Morrow
Technical Systems Lead
Autodata Solutions Company
David.Morrow@Autodata.Net
http://www.autodata.net
Tel: (519) 951-6079
Fax: (519) 451-6615

< Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose....- Janis Joplin >

This message has originated from Autodata Solutions. The attached material is the Confidential and Proprietary Information of Autodata Solutions. This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete this message and notify the Autodata system administrator at Administrator@autodata.net <ma...@autodata.net>

Re: Tomcat 5.5 Memory (not in catalina.sh anymore).

Posted by Christoph Kutzinski <ku...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

the Tomcat FAQ describes how to adjust the memory settings.

Christoph