Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org> on 2019/06/25 07:47:08 UTC

Python, Node.JS & PHP for 2.7.5

Hi Igniters,

Denis M. asked me if we should release some packages for thin clients. Is
it released as part of Ignite? Alternatively, is it released in an
independent cycle?

It is missed in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Release+Process so I ask
contributors or experts to provide some information on how to release it
(in both cases if it is independent or not).

2.7.5 does not have huge API changes, so all clients should be compatible.

Sincerely
Dmitriy Pavlov

Re: Python, Node.JS & PHP for 2.7.5

Posted by Pavel Petroshenko <pa...@petroshenko.com>.
Hi Denis,

Here are the links to the instructions on how to release new versions for
the clients: Python - [1], Node.JS - [2], PHP - [3].

[1]
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/RESULT-VOTE-Apache-Ignite-2-7-0-Release-RC2-tt38862.html#a39339
[2]
https://github.com/nobitlost/ignite/tree/ignite-7777-docs/modules/platforms/nodejs#publish-ignite-nodejs-client-on-npmjscom-instruction