Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by William Hoover <wh...@nemours.org> on 2007/06/28 21:25:15 UTC

[Trinidad] How To Add Custom Component Resources Other Than Script

Is there a way to add resources other than scripts in custom components?

What I would like to be able to do is add a static HTML page bundled with the component that will be available through a resource URL similar to how "outputScriptlet" works (i.e. http://foo/adf/jsLibs/someScriptResource.js). That way the page will be available without having to be present in the web directory of the application.

RE: [Trinidad] How To Add Custom Component Resources Other Than Script

Posted by William Hoover <wh...@nemours.org>.
Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
Please :)

Posted by William Hoover <wh...@nemours.org>.
Should we open a Jira issue?

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by William Hoover <wh...@nemours.org>.

...I have similar code for the "FedJSP.service" call in "org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.pages.GenericEntry", but when calling the resource url http://foo/ <http://foo/__MYRESOURCEv__.jsf> __MYRESOURCEv__.jsf I get a 404 (the same as what I get for dialogs w/*.jsf). Am I missing something?

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.