Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Arti Pande <pa...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/26 09:47:47 UTC

Absolute latency with Latency Tracking

Hi

Given an SLA of some x milliseconds of end-to-end latency, is there a way
to know the end-to-end latency at record level (time taken by a record to
be processed by the entire pipeline and written to sink) for a flink job?
This
<https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.10/monitoring/metrics.html#latency-tracking>
latency
tracking documentation gives only the percentile latencies from source to a
particular operator or subtask. From an SLA perspective, I was looking for
a way to know absolute latency at record-level so we can visualise it to
see the distribution.