Posted to docs@jakarta.apache.org by Lars Andersson <la...@hotmail.com> on 2001/03/22 13:43:26 UTC

error 404 tomcat IIS

I use tomcat 3.2.1 and IIS 4.0 to execute my jsp pages and i receive the
error 404 when trying to connect to the IIS.

The strange thing is that a restart of the computer where the site is hosted
results in that i receive the first jsp page and then it's error 404.
And if i reload the first page again it's also error 404.

The IIS log-
GET /jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll 200
GET /examples/images/return.gif 404

The isapi log-
[jk_uri_worker_map.c (334)]: jk_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_map_close, NULL
parameter
[jk_uri_worker_map.c (184)]: In jk_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_map_free,
NULL parameters