Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Mark French <fr...@yahoo.com> on 2002/02/07 08:20:32 UTC

Returning Arrays Fails

Hi,

I have written a service which returns and Array of
Objects which have a custom serializer/deserializer.
My problem is I can pass these object back an forth
with out a problem until I try to return an Array of
them and get the following exception.

SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Client; msg=array
element type mismatch;
targetException=java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
array element type mismatch

Does anybody have any ideas?  The objects custom
serializer and deserializer have been registered
server and client side.

Cheers

Mark

http://uk.my.yahoo.com