Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Seumas Soltysik <SS...@progress.com> on 2011/02/04 20:33:33 UTC

List of tested/supported platforms and jvms

Is there a list of platforms and JVMs that CXF has been tested against?
Regards,
Seumas

Re: List of tested/supported platforms and jvms

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Monday 07 February 2011 2:09:13 pm Seumas Soltysik wrote:
> Thanks.
> Do you test CXF 2.3.x with Tomcat 6?

I used apache-tomcat-6.0.26 to do the JAX-WS TCK certification.   Thus, yes.
:-)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

RE: List of tested/supported platforms and jvms

Posted by Seumas Soltysik <SS...@progress.com>.
Thanks.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.