Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by "Mandalia, Hiren M" <Hi...@ca.com> on 2015/06/08 17:45:38 UTC

Hadoop User Research Study ($100)

Hello,

Apologies if I'm posting to the wrong group however I thought this was right audience for the research study I'm conducting hence this posting.

I'm a user experience researcher @ CA Technologies<http://www.ca.com>. I'm running a research study to understand the role of Hadoop / Big Data users (admins, developers, architects etc.) as they face many different challenges with changing technology landscape. I'm requesting for a 90 min phone interview at your convenience in the coming days / weeks. As a token of appreciation CA Technologies will offer $100 American Express gift card for your time. Please email me at hiren.mandalia@ca.com if you are interested.

Thank you!
Hiren