Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Sonal Goyal <so...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/23 07:34:36 UTC

Hive and Hadoop 0.21.0

Hi,

I need to get Hive working on a 0.21.0 Hadoop cluster. Can someone please
let me know how it can be done. I tried HIVE-1612 but it did not work for
me. Am I missing something?

Thanks and Regards,
Sonal

Sonal Goyal | Founder and CEO | Nube Technologies LLP
http://www.nubetech.co | http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal

Re: Hive and Hadoop 0.21.0

Posted by SingoWong <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I also got this problem, are you solve already?

Thanks,
Singo

Re: Hive and Hadoop 0.21.0

Posted by bharath v <bh...@gmail.com>.