Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by John Iliffe <jo...@iliffe.ca> on 2012/12/28 17:59:41 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: Spam:*********, Re: [users@httpd] How do you implement mod_fcgid?

That worked, thanks Eric.

It was a positioning problem, mod_fcgid was ahead of mod_unixd in the
LoadModules list.  I just moved it to the end of the list.

I don't like to criticise, but could the documentation for 2.4 be updated
to emphasize this requirement?

 http://httpd.apache.org/mod_fcgid/mod/mod_fcgid.html

doesn't even mention mod_unixd.

Regards, and thanks again.