Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Vincent Finn <vi...@automsoft.com> on 2003/08/18 13:09:17 UTC

New lines in the Signature node

Hi,

Is there a reason for the new lines in the Signature node?

It doesn't cause me any real problems but it looks odd since I normally
write the whole file on one line

There doesn't appear to be anyway to not have them (short of post-processing
the node)

	Vin

Re: New lines in the Signature node

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au>.
Vincent Finn wrote:
> Is there a reason for the new lines in the Signature node?
>
> It doesn't cause me any real problems but it looks odd since I normally
> write the whole file on one line
>
> There doesn't appear to be anyway to not have them (short of post-processing
> the node)

Is this the C or Java library?  The C++ library does all this by default
- and it can't be overidden.  It's a good point - we should add an
option to remove and "pretty printing".

Cheers,
	Berin