Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by yabidoo <oh...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/03 22:47:49 UTC

cxf wsdl2java util doesn't generate one big stub java file as axis

cxf wsdl2java util doesn't generate one big stub java file as axis;
Instead it generates hundreds java files and corresponding folders tree.
here is the example:

Currently it genetes following # of java files.
by using cxf util command:
>wsdl2java -client -d c:\tmp http://host:8080/XXXdir?wsdl

I am not listing the wsdl here since I can generate files without any issue,
although I prefer it only creates one big one as axis did.

com
      pex
            service
                         AccountDetailDescription.java
                         AccountDetailDescriptionE.java
             messaging
                         ABC.java
                         EFG.java

I'd like to have this axis generated big one java file, such as below one.

------------------------------- begin
package com.pex.service;

/**
 * ApoServiceStub.java
 *
 * This file was auto-generated from WSDL
 * by the Apache Axis2 version: 1.4.1  Built on : Aug 13, 2008 (05:03:35
LKT)
 */

import com.pex.service.ApoServiceStub.AccountDetailDescription;
import com.pex.service.ApoServiceStub.AccountDetailDescriptionE;
import com.pex.messaging.ABC;
import com.pex.messaging.EFG;

public class ApolloServiceStub extends org.apache.axis2.client.Stub
 {
         public static class AccountDetailDescription { ... }
         public static class AccountDetailDescriptionE { ... }
         public static class ABC { ... }
         public static class EFG { ... }

}

Re: cxf wsdl2java util doesn't generate one big stub java file as axis

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
> On Jun 3, 2015, at 4:47 PM, yabidoo <oh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> cxf wsdl2java util doesn't generate one big stub java file as axis;
> Instead it generates hundreds java files and corresponding folders tree.
> here is the example:

This is working exactly as designed and is certainly not likely to change.  CXF’s code generator is based on the JAX-WS standard which defines how the output will be done.

Dan

> Currently it genetes following # of java files.
> by using cxf util command:
>> wsdl2java -client -d c:\tmp http://host:8080/XXXdir?wsdl
>
> I am not listing the wsdl here since I can generate files without any issue,
> although I prefer it only creates one big one as axis did.
>
> com
>      pex
>            service
>                         AccountDetailDescription.java
>                         AccountDetailDescriptionE.java
>             messaging
>                         ABC.java
>                         EFG.java
>

> I'd like to have this axis generated big one java file, such as below one.
>
> ------------------------------- begin
> package com.pex.service;
>
> /**
> * ApoServiceStub.java
> *
> * This file was auto-generated from WSDL
> * by the Apache Axis2 version: 1.4.1  Built on : Aug 13, 2008 (05:03:35
> LKT)
> */
>
> import com.pex.service.ApoServiceStub.AccountDetailDescription;
> import com.pex.service.ApoServiceStub.AccountDetailDescriptionE;
> import com.pex.messaging.ABC;
> import com.pex.messaging.EFG;

> public class ApolloServiceStub extends org.apache.axis2.client.Stub
> {
>         public static class AccountDetailDescription { ... }
>         public static class AccountDetailDescriptionE { ... }
>         public static class ABC { ... }
>         public static class EFG { ... }

> }

Daniel Kulp