Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com> on 2007/10/30 02:52:15 UTC

form attribute on xsd:element versus jaxb

So far as I can see, JAXB has no place to annotate an element that has a
form= that disagrees with the schema default.

Should wsdl2java complain when someone feeds it such a schema? I just
tried it with the current 2.0.3 snapshot, and no error emerged.

RE: form attribute on xsd:element versus jaxb

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.
At this point, I think that a JIRA would say,

'Enhance the type_test system to allow for both qualified and
unqualified default element forms, and then add test cases for various
uses of the form= property of XML schema, and then see if there are
bugs.'

Posted by Bozhong Lin <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer

RE: form attribute on xsd:element versus jaxb

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@basistech.com>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.