Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Marc Giger <gi...@gmx.ch> on 2013/08/28 12:00:20 UTC

Auto detect and use predefined interceptors routes

Hi,

Is there a way to let camel discover and apply predefined
"interceptor-routes" to every new camel-context?
I mean something similar to
http://camel.apache.org/advanced-configuration-of-camelcontext-using-spring.html
- Using container wide interceptors

but for http://camel.apache.org/intercept.html.

Or do I need to include them always manually per routeContextRef ?

Thanks,

Marc

Re: Auto detect and use predefined interceptors routes

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

This is not possible in 2.x. You would need to add your interceptors
in your routes. If you use java then you can have a base route builder
which you extend, and then call super.configure()

--
Claus Ibsen