Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Moazzam Khan <mo...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/28 18:39:23 UTC

Solr 1.4.1 field collapse

Hi guys,

I read somewhere that Solr 1.4.1 has field collapse support by default
(without patching it) but I haven't been able to confirm it. Is this
true?

- Moazzam

Re: Solr 1.4.1 field collapse

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Moazzam, I think you are thinking about Carrot2 clustering:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/ClusteringComponent

Otis
----

Posted by Moazzam Khan <mo...@gmail.com>.