Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Syed Mudassir Ahmed <sm...@icloud.com> on 2016/08/04 16:09:03 UTC

Active Directory Connect Timeout

Hi friends,
 My Java application interacts with  Microsoft Active Directory server using Java JNDI LDAP API.
  My application runs successfully for about an hour connecting to AD successfully. After about an hour my application fails. When I checked the error logs I see connection timeout exception to AD server.  If I stop and restart my application, then it connects to AD server successfully. Again, it fails with connect timeout exception after an hour.
  This behaviour is recurring and it's really hard to stop/start the application every hour.
  Any help on resolving this?

Sent from my iPad

Re: Active Directory Connect Timeout

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 04/08/16 � 18:09, Syed Mudassir Ahmed a �crit :
> Hi friends,
>  My Java application interacts with  Microsoft Active Directory server using Java JNDI LDAP API.
>   My application runs successfully for about an hour connecting to AD successfully. After about an hour my application fails. When I checked the error logs I see connection timeout exception to AD server.  If I stop and restart my application, then it connects to AD server successfully. Again, it fails with connect timeout exception after an hour.
>   This behaviour is recurring and it's really hard to stop/start the application every hour.
>   Any help on resolving this?

Why don't you ask either Microsoft or Oracle ?

We have nothing to do with JNDI or AD...