Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Jens Deppe <jd...@pivotal.io> on 2019/10/04 17:34:38 UTC

[DISCUSS] Add GEODE-7261 and GEODE-7241 to release/1.9.2

I'd like to propose adding these two fixes to release/1.9.2

GEODE-7261 ensures that the Admin REST service can start when Spring Boot
Data Geode is used to launch a server.

GEODE-7241 publishes our various war artifacts to maven. This ensures that,
in the context of starting a SBDG server, the necessary REST wars can be
made available in order to start the required REST services.

Thanks

--Jens

Re: [DISCUSS] Add GEODE-7261 and GEODE-7241 to release/1.9.2

Posted by Jens Deppe <jd...@pivotal.io>.
Thank you for the approvals. I will include these changes in 1.9.2

--Jens

Posted by John Blum <jb...@pivotal.io>.
+1

--
-John
john.blum10101 (skype)

Re: [DISCUSS] Add GEODE-7261 and GEODE-7241 to release/1.9.2

Posted by Udo Kohlmeyer <ud...@apache.com>.
+1 to including both.

Posted by Dick Cavender <dc...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Owen Nichols <on...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Udo Kohlmeyer <ud...@apache.com>.
Hi there Owen,

Posted by Owen Nichols <on...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Jens Deppe <jd...@pivotal.io>.
Bump - reminder for folks to consider these two changes be included in
Geode 1.9.2

Thanks
--Jens

Posted by Juan José Ramos <jr...@pivotal.io>.