Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by John <jo...@jak.com> on 2006/05/25 03:18:56 UTC

forceId not supported in Tobago?

Is this correct - has some other method been chosen to ensure that ids
are not fully-qualified in the generated HTML?

John

Re: forceId not supported in Tobago?

Posted by Volker Weber <us...@weber-oldenburg.de>.
Just another reason to avoid the IE ;-)

There is no need for css things in tobago, the theming does this for you.

Regards,
  Volker

--
Don't answer to From: address!