Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Christian Steinebach <Ch...@marintek.sintef.no> on 2013/01/16 22:43:43 UTC

multiple selection lists?

Hi!

In the ToDo application, when listing AllToDos there are check boxes available for each row of the table.
How can the selections be processed?

Is it possible to add check boxes to the table view of collections, such as  'Dependencies' (in the ToDo application) and process
them, i.e. mark some dependencies for removal?
I could not find any hint in the documentation.

           Thanks in advance
                  Christian

RE: multiple selection lists?

Posted by Christian Steinebach <Ch...@marintek.sintef.no>.
Hi Dan,

Sounds like a lot of work, and it seems to break with the convention that actions
may be 'controlled' by prepending 'hide', 'disable' etc. to the action method.
So far it works for me now as it is. :-)

         Thanks
            Christian

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Hi Christian,