Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jcamus <jc...@parkeon.com> on 2010/01/11 17:05:36 UTC

JMS : message lost?

Hi!

I am trying the following architecture :

filePoller   ->    JMSProvider -> JMSConsumer -> Bean-Se
(in directory)                          (concurrentConsumers=5)
I want to limit the number of threads processed at the same time (for
example if I have many
files sent in the directory) so I set the concurrentConsumers=5 to the JMS
consumer.
Unfortunately I saw that some files processed are lost (and never received
by the Bean-se) !

Why?

If I remove concurrentConsumers it works fine but I can't limit the number
of threads used.
Can you help me?

Regards.

Re: JMS : message lost?

Posted by jcamus <jc...@parkeon.com>.
Thanks!
Problem fixed. In fact, another consumer was geting the messages before the
expected consumer.

Re: JMS : message lost?

Posted by tranchida <gi...@tranchida.ch>.