Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mike Craig <Mi...@freeclear.com> on 2006/03/10 00:00:44 UTC

[users@httpd] AuthzSVNAccessFile: Using wildcards?

Is there a format I can use in my file to specify permissions on any
directory called 'config'? Basically I want all users to be read only to
this location. It's position in directory hierarchy will be the same for
every parent folder (ie. /ProjectA/config, /ProjectB/config)

My current .groups file has the following:

[groups]
DEV = jeff, bob, george
ADMIN = admin

# All users have read access to the entire repository
[/]
* = r
@ADMIN = rw

# Assign groups write access based on project
[/ProjectA]
@BECLEAR_DEV = rw

[/*/config]
* = r