Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Luminous Heart <lu...@yahoo.com> on 2002/10/02 05:46:12 UTC

tomcat 4.1.12 with apache2.0.42 and mod_jk

httpd: module "mod_jk.c" is not compatible with this
version of Apache (found 20020612, need 20020903).
Please contact the vendor for the correct version.

I tried compiling different mod_jk's from jakarta
site, but still get the same error. I am running
apache 42, new compile and trying to compile 4.1.12.
What is the best way to compile mod_jk, knowing that
my old mod_jk is not working here.

Thanks.