Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by "Howard M. Lewis Ship" <hl...@comcast.net> on 2003/08/21 17:44:33 UTC

[VOTE] Harish Krishnaswamy as committer

I would like to nominate Harish; he has been very actively and enthusiastically supporting Tapestry
in the mailing lists. I think he would be an excellent and valuable asset to the team.  And hell,
he's relatively local --- I might actually get to meet a Tapestry committer in person!

Howard Lewis Ship: +1

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Tapestry: Java Web Components

RE: [VOTE] Harish Krishnaswamy as committer

Posted by David Solis <ds...@legosoft.com.mx>.

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@intelligentworks.com>.
Geoff Longman: +1

Geoffrey Longman
Intelligent Works Inc.

Posted by Mindbridge <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Harish has been very active in supporting Tapestry, helping people on the
list, and writing docs for beginners.

Mindbridge: +1

Posted by Erik Hatcher <li...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
+1 for Harish!  :))