Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jeff Koch <je...@intersessions.com> on 2008/03/28 03:47:19 UTC

Detail Spam Scoring

We used to get detailed spam scoring in the email headers but it seems to
have disappeared after installing 3.2.4. Is there some command for turning
the detailed scoring back on. Can someone please tell me what it is?

Thanks

Best Regards,

Jeff Koch, Intersessions

Re: Detail Spam Scoring

Posted by Jeff Koch <je...@intersessions.com>.
Thanks - that worked!!

At 07:08 PM 3/30/2008, Matt Kettler wrote:
>Jeff Koch wrote:
>>
>>Hi Matt:
>>
>>Thanks for answering. However neither 'add_header all Report_REPORT_' or
>>'add_header all'  seem to be valid SA commands per 'lint'
>You're missing a space between "Report" and "_REPORT_", which apparently I
>missed in my post.
>
>My bad, it should be:
>
>add_header all Report _REPORT_
>
>Add header takes 3 parameters. Any less will result in an error.

Best Regards,

Jeff Koch, Intersessions

Re: Detail Spam Scoring

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@verizon.net>.

Re: Detail Spam Scoring

Posted by Jeff Koch <je...@intersessions.com>.
Hi Matt:

Thanks for answering. However neither 'add_header all Report_REPORT_' or
'add_header all'  seem to be valid SA commands per 'lint'

[4716] warn: config: SpamAssassin failed to parse line, "all" is not valid
for "add_header", skipping: add_header all

[27883] warn: config: SpamAssassin failed to parse line, "all
Report_REPORT_" is not valid for "add_header", skipping: add_header all
Report_REPORT_

We already have 'report_safe 0' in the local.cf which according to the
doc's should produce a report with detailed scoring but doesn't.

Any idea how we can troubleshoot this? We are trying to get a report with
detailed scoring.

At 08:27 AM 3/28/2008, Matt Kettler wrote:
>Jeff Koch wrote:
>>
>>We used to get detailed spam scoring in the email headers but it seems to
>>have disappeared after installing 3.2.4. Is there some command for
>>turning the detailed scoring back on. Can someone please tell me what it is?
>look at the add_header command. Since 2.6.0 this has been the way to
>configure your header reports..
>
>This should add a fairly detailed header called X-Spam-Report:
>
>add_header all Report_REPORT_
>
>see also: man Mail::SpamAssassin::Conf

Best Regards,

Jeff Koch, Intersessions