Posted to users@camel.apache.org by benxs <bx...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2010/06/23 08:38:51 UTC

J2SE enough to compile Java DSL components? Or J2EE required?

Assume I want to use Java DSL (and not Spring XML) to handle JMS Messages.

Is Java J2SE enough to compile the source code or do I need Java J2EE?

Are the necessary java libs already included in an ActiveMQ installation
or do I have to add them (Which) manually?

Ben

Re: J2SE enough to compile Java DSL components? Or J2EE required?

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I think the ActiveMQ jars are enough for you :)

Willem
Apache Camel, Apache CXF committer
Open SOA http://www.fusesource.com
Blog http://willemjiang.blogspot.com