Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by "Rajesh, Peter (CLAIMS, WIP)" <Pe...@thehartford.com> on 2007/09/24 15:56:44 UTC

Runtime Error - The system is attempting to engage a module that is not available: rampart

Hi,

After installing the webservice in Weblogic 8.1 and try to run the Axis
2 client I get the below error. Am I missing anything in the
configuration? Please let me know if there is a solution for this.

test-axis2:
     [java] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The system is attempting to
engage a module that is not available: rampart
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisConfiguration.engageModule(AxisConfiguration
.java:440)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisConfiguration.engageGlobalModules(AxisConfig
uration.java:567)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.engageModules(DeploymentEng
ine.java:589)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.FileSystemConfigurator.engageGlobalModules(F
ileSystemConfigurator.java:141)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfiguration
Context(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:77)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfiguration
ContextFromFileSystem(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:180)
     [java]     at fibonacci.Axis2Client.main(Axis2Client.java:24)
     [java] Exception in thread "main"
     [java] Java Result: 1

Thanks & Regards,

Peter Rajesh

destroy all copies.

RE: Runtime Error - The system is attempting to engage a module that is not available: rampart

Posted by "Rajesh, Peter (CLAIMS, WIP)" <Pe...@thehartford.com>.
In the Axis admin console I see Rampart module is engaged for the
webservice (FibonacciService). Still I get this error, any suggestions?

Thanks & Regards,

Peter Rajesh

________________________________

[...]

*
confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution
is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify
destroy all copies.
*

Re: Runtime Error - The system is attempting to engage a module that is not available: rampart

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
You are getting exception at the client side while the module has
engaged successfully at the server side.

Thanks
Deepal

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Do you have the rampart module in the modules directory of the repo used
by the client?

Thanks,
Ruchith