Posted to dev@steve.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2013/10/10 15:02:43 UTC

Board report time

Comments?

DESCRIPTION

Apache Steve is a collection of tools and programs used by the
ASF to implement the STV voting system and tallying of results.

RELEASES

* No releases yet.

CURRENT ACTIVITY

* Activity has slowed down quite a bit since last report. However,
  the project has been referred to by other external entities
  looking for STV voting tools.

COMMUNITY

* Since the last report, when we added 2 new committers, there has
  been no change.

ISSUES

* There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

Re: Board report time

Posted by ke...@apache.org.
> Comments?

+1 for submission. Thanks Jim!