Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/24 13:45:50 UTC

Tree Widget : expand-collapse-style attribute does not seems to be used in node element any more

I come across this attribute (expandCollapseStyle) in ModelNode class and it
does not seems to be used any more.
I did a search but could not find much except that it is removed from method
renderNodeBegin() in HtmlTreeRenderer in rev 514099.

-            String *expandCollapseStyle* =
UtilFormatOut.checkEmpty(node.getExpandCollapseStyle(), "expandcollapse");
-            expandCollapseLink.setStyle(*expandCollapseStyle*);
-            expandCollapseLink.setImage(expandCollapseImage);

Will appreciate any pointers.

Thank you,
  Vikas

Re: Tree Widget : expand-collapse-style attribute does not seems to be used in node element any more

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com>.
Adrian - Thank you so much for this wonderful explanation.
Does that mean we can remove this attribute and associated method from
ModelTree ?

-Vikas

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Vikas,