Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Daniel Spiewak <dj...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/28 17:53:58 UTC

Re: svn commit: r819606 - in /buildr/trunk/lib/buildr: java/org/apache/buildr/JavaTestFilter.class scala/org/apache/buildr/SpecsSingletonRunner$.class scala/org/apache/buildr/SpecsSingletonRunner.class

If we do this, then our build depends on the Scala compiler.  Is that what
we want?

Daniel

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.
Hmmmm.  From a practical standpoint, I think it already does depend on it.
Even if the .class files are there, we would rely on timestamps being intact
to avoid the dependency (since we have tasks to recompile .scala files) and
based on recent experience, I don't think we can rely on timestamps
remaining intact.

alex