Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Richa <rs...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/19 11:16:19 UTC

Live updates via the Atom Consumer

Hello,

I have a camel route that consumes from an atom endpoint :

from("atom://atomUri")
.to(toLocation);

By default, the atom endpoint polls every 60 seconds. Is there a way to
change the consumer so that it receives the updates from the atom service as
and when it is posted? I.e. it should not wait for the next poll to receive
the data but instead fetch it the moment the data is published on the atom
service.

Please let me know how can I do this?

Thanks,
Richa

Re: Live updates via the Atom Consumer

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

No its polling, but you can set the delay to a lower value then it is
much faster.

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 11:16 AM, Richa <rs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a camel route that consumes from an atom endpoint :
>
> from("atom://atomUri")
> .to(toLocation);
>
> By default, the atom endpoint polls every 60 seconds. Is there a way to
> change the consumer so that it receives the updates from the atom service as
> and when it is posted? I.e. it should not wait for the next poll to receive
> the data but instead fetch it the moment the data is published on the atom
> service.
>
> Please let me know how can I do this?
>
> Thanks,
> Richa