Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by angeloimm <an...@libero.it> on 2005/04/10 11:36:48 UTC

Some question about wsdl and Axis

Hi all. I have an application that must intaract with some web services. I know only that these web services are document style web services and i know their WSDL in which there are the schema reference; this schema desribes how is the XML structure of the Document that is passed in input to the Web Service and of the document that is passed as output from the web service... now by radign this WSDL i can know everything is sufficient to my client for connecting to the web service... by using Axis is possible to read the WSDL? Is this the best choice or cani i do this thing by using a better approach?
Thanks to all...

6X velocizzare la tua navigazione a 56k? 6X Web Accelerator di Libero!
Scaricalo su INTERNET GRATIS 6X http://www.libero.it

Re: Some question about wsdl and Axis

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.
The WSDL is an XML document -- it's text, so you can view/read it
using any text editor.
Axis provides a utility called wsdl2java, which can generate a Java
client proxy that you can use to invoke the service.

I suggest you start by reading the Axis documentation:
http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/index.html

Anne