Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2013/04/05 23:54:09 UTC

Re: [PROPOSAL] BeanShell join the Apache Incubator

On 18/02/2013 Simone Tripodi wrote:
> feel free to join the list if you are interested, I am sure you would
> be more than welcome!

I added myself to the "interested people" at
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/BeanShellProposal
but I wonder if there are any news. It's been a while since the
discussion started...

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: [PROPOSAL] BeanShell join the Apache Incubator

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Dave!

the original intention is having Beanshell as a Commons component

have a nice day!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi