Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Steven Caswell <st...@yahoo.com> on 2002/02/11 18:36:32 UTC

Re: StreamGenerator: Could not get parser

Joe, could you share your solution.  I am having the same problem.

TIA

Posted by Joseph Jupin <jo...@fe77.com>.
hmmmm...  something else weird happened- your emails never
it made it to my base account.  and you have the correct
email address - strange...  anyway, answered your question
in an earlier post - let me know that you got it okay...

peace.  JOe...

Posted by Joseph Jupin <jo...@fe77.com>.
Hi, Steve...