Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org> on 2004/08/17 19:15:57 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/t/htdocs/modules/cgi nph-foldhdr.pl.PL .cvsignore

>   +    sok {
>   +        t_cmp(200,
>   +              GET('/modules/cgi/nph-foldhdr.pl')->code,
>   +              "CGI script with folded headers");

I swapped the arguments passed to t_cmp() here and elsewhere in the file so
that they match the new order (received results first).  as I don't have ssl
installed at the moment, if you could run through it again to make sure I
didn't break anything that would be great :)

since nobody really has the time to go through and change every file, I
guess it's just something that we can try to remember to do when we make a
modification.

--Geoff

Re: cvs commit: httpd-test/perl-framework/t/htdocs/modules/cgi nph-foldhdr.pl.PL .cvsignore

Posted by Joe Orton <jo...@redhat.com>.
On Tue, Aug 17, 2004 at 01:15:57PM -0400, Geoffrey Young wrote:

> >   +    sok {
> >   +        t_cmp(200,
> >   +              GET('/modules/cgi/nph-foldhdr.pl')->code,
> >   +              "CGI script with folded headers");
>
> I swapped the arguments passed to t_cmp() here and elsewhere in the file so
> that they match the new order (received results first).  as I don't have ssl
> installed at the moment, if you could run through it again to make sure I
> didn't break anything that would be great :)

Thanks, yes, it still works.  I'll try to remember to switch the
arguments around whenever I touch other files too...

joe