Posted to dev@annotator.apache.org by Nick Kew <ni...@apache.org> on 2016/11/18 14:40:07 UTC

ApacheCon

Should've asked at the beginning of the week.
But maybe better late than never?

Any Annotator folks at ApacheCon right now?

--
Nick Kew

Re: ApacheCon

Posted by Benjamin Young <by...@bigbluehat.com>.
Apparently not... :(

This was the first one I've missed in the last two years (iirc). Most sad.

Perhaps we can all hang out (and present!) in Miami next year (May 16th - 18th)!

Should have the website done by then anyhow... ;)

Cheers!

Benjamin

--

http://bigbluehat.com/