Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by FC Mario Patty <fc...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/05 15:19:45 UTC

Re: SpamAssassin version 3.3.1 stop working with Illegal instruction

Guys,

I've got trouble implementing whitelist in spam assassin, either 3.3.2 or
3.4.0 - with simscan and qmail. I started using whitelist couple of months
before with 3.3.2 and it looked as if they were working - at least until
last february 2014. I've implemented whitelist_from, whitelist_from_rcvd
and its counterparts relays, all_spam_to, and score them to -100 (this with
3.4.0), but still some emails get quarantined. My conf file is
/etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf (trying to implement it globally). I
understand the type of whitelist in spam assassin (whitelist, more_spam_to,
all_spam_to), but I just couldn't get them to work as they should. How can
I implement them correctly and ensure whether my spam assassin's
installation is complete? Thank you for your help.

Note:
3.3.2 version was installed using clan, 3.4.0 was with simple make/make
install (can't got it to work with clan method - it won't make). I did
as-update.

Best regards,

Mario