Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by "GSM ....." <Bu...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/06/03 00:05:11 UTC

Viewing the same content on multiple comuters

Hello,
First let me tell you how much I love your program!  It makes our daily
lives extremely more efficient!!

With that being said, I downloaded a version of it a year or so ago on one
computer, then I downloaded a version of it on a more recent desktop
computer I purchased.
When I log something into the desktop version, I see it fine, but when I go
to my laptop and open the program, I can't see what I just added.

How do I see the updated information I add to either  computer...ON EITHER
COMPUTER?

Thanks for you help...
G.S.

Re: Viewing the same content on multiple comuters

Posted by Steve Ahlers <sa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Store the files with a cloud service such as Dropbox.

Steve
Sent from my iPad