Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Darren Gilroy <DG...@CONSONUS.com> on 2001/04/07 05:51:53 UTC

Turbine Security

Can I use turbine security from my own servlets?

I would like to create one servlet outside of the screens / actions
infrastructure that can check to see if the session is logged into turbine.

How can I do this?

-best-darr-

Re: Turbine Security

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 4/6/01 8:51 PM, "Darren Gilroy" <DG...@CONSONUS.com> wrote:

> Can I use turbine security from my own servlets?
>
> I would like to create one servlet outside of the screens / actions
> infrastructure that can check to see if the session is logged into turbine.
>
> How can I do this?
>
> -best-darr-

Use TurbineConfig to initialize Turbine (read the javadoc for details). Then
just add the appropriate TurbineSecurity code into your servlet.

-jon