Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Frank Mancini <fr...@hotmail.com> on 2011/01/23 01:05:51 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache --->AJP --->Tomcat. First request dies or is slow?

I've got an odd issue. My first request if my site hasn't been hit for a few hours, it seems the request is really slow and times out. If I just refresh my browser after a minute, it goes back to normal speed. Is this an issue with AJP? cache?

Re: [users@httpd] Apache --->AJP --->Tomcat. First request dies or is slow?

Posted by David Cassidy <da...@twocats.co.uk>.
Frank

What does your config look like?