Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/29 13:36:29 UTC

Tuscany plugin for Geronimo moved from Geronimo sandbox to Geronimo Plugins

Hi,

I have moved the Tuscany Plugin for Geronimo from sandbox to Geronimo
Plugins.  The svn URL is
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/plugins/tuscany .  I had to add a
few additional repositories to the parent pom so that the plugin can be
built successfully with a clean m2 local repository.  The plugin can be
installed on Geronimo 2.0.1.  There is a version of the plugin for Geronimo
Tomcat distribution and another for Geronimo Jetty distribution.  There are
a few samples in Geronimo sandbox at
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/sandbox/tuscany-integration/samplesthat
can be used with the plugin.

Thanks and regards,
Vamsi

Re: Tuscany plugin for Geronimo moved from Geronimo sandbox to Geronimo Plugins

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
I have created a JIRA for this plugin move into Geronimo plugins.  See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-3447.  Please attach any
patches to this JIRA.

Thanks,
Vamsi

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the patch.  I committed it to svn.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by haleh mahbod <hm...@gmail.com>.
Can you please add information to the user doc about how to run Tuscany in
Geronimo? If you start with a wiki page, I'll link to it from the user doc.

Thanks,
haleh

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
This is a nice move. I will look into the code and hopefully contribute to
this area.

Thanks,
Raymond

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.