Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/29 04:21:06 UTC

Awesome list of resources around Apache Airflow

I was pleasantly surprised to stumble upon this recently:
https://github.com/jghoman/awesome-apache-airflow

Please contribute anything that you think is missing from the list!

Max

Re: Awesome list of resources around Apache Airflow

Posted by Ananth Durai <va...@gmail.com>.
This is awesome. Thanks for sharing the link.

Regards,
Ananth.P,

Posted by Jinhyuk Chang <ji...@gmail.com>.
Awesome. Thanks for the share, Max!