Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/08 12:05:48 UTC

Moderator for vxquery-dev

AFAIK, so far there is no moderator on the vxquery-dev and
vxquery-commits lists. If that is right, please make me a moderator.

Also, it would help, if I could obtain a list of the current
subscribers in order to verify whether all initial committers are on
the list.

Thanks,

Jochen

--
Base64 decoding, 300% faster than sun.misc.BASE64Decoder:
http://archive.netbsd.se/?ml=commons-dev&a=2008-05&t=7522166

Re: Moderator for vxquery-dev

Posted by Cezar Andrei <ce...@gmail.com>.
>From my experience with XMLBeans project, the user, dev, and commits lists
don't need a moderator.
I would say, let's start without and see how it goes, we can always turn it
on if needed.

Cezar