Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by BaTien Duong <ba...@dbgroups.com> on 2003/12/07 21:45:14 UTC

Re: Cornerstone demo

Howdy:

I try to compile and run J2-Cornerstone fron the latest cvs (Dec 7). I
cd to cornerstone directory and execute maven. Result: failed to
download jmxri-1.2.1.jar and jmxtools-1.2.1.jar. I hacked it by comment
out jmx directory. Apparently some java classes need jmx packages. Any
quick fix including the next step of running cornerstone demo?

Thanks
BaTien
DBGROUPS

Re: Cornerstone demo

Posted by BaTien Duong <ba...@dbgroups.com>.
Jun Yang wrote:

> Hi BaTien,
>
> I will send you the jars in the next email.  I will leave fixing the
> maven build to Scott.
>
> Jun

Thanks Jun
BaTien